Senior Video Editor
You will be responsible for assembling video footage and audio, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the producer’s vision.
- Generate ideas together with the team members, exploring new concepts and offering solutions most relevant to the clients
- Create storyboard and video scripts to propose to the team and the clients
- Works with other departments on video content and ensures the quality of deliverables.
- Ensure all videos are finalized and delivered timely and according to the deadlines.
- Oversee creative production and editing, and ensure the quality of image, sound, and editing is high quality.
- Assign tasks to the team and supervise other team members’ videos.
Develop internal video capacity
- At least 2-3 years prior working experience
- Reliable team player who is willing to learn and to work with us on a long-term basis
- Candidates must have the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent English and Khmer writing, speaking, Listening skills.
- Leadership, communication and Presentation Skills
- Advanced proficiency in editing software Adobe Premiere, After Effects, & Davinci Resolve, and other software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, and google suite.
- Pay strong attention to detail and possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
To apply please submit CV to:
Contact: 017 600 929 / 093 600 929 for details
Location: St. 598c, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh