The HR will be in charge of recruitment, support, developing policies and managing procedures that will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Develop and oversee implementation of staff benefits
- Coordinate evaluations and performance appraisals
- Helping with various tasks internally such as coordinating deliveries or processing expenses
- Orienting new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Follow up on daily attendance and leaves
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint, and google docs/sheets/slides
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Khmer and English
- Experience in employee relations and at conflict management
To apply please submit CV to:
Contact: 017 600 929 / 093 600 929 for details
Location: St. 598c, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh