As a sound designer, you’ll be responsible for creating the audio for the project you’re working on. This is used to create appropriate atmosphere, tempo and overall effect. You’ll learn to be ultra-aware of the everyday noises happening around you and to incorporate these in your work, especially when creating sounds for movies, films or commercials.
- Speaking with the company or client to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company
- create, update, maintain and add to sample and sound libraries
- enhance or distort sounds using samplers, synthesizers and audio plug-ins
- work alongside other professionals including sound technicians and engineers, directors, composers, musicians, actors and producers.
- create abstract sounds that evoke feelings or emotions as well as sounds that suggest place, time, mood and atmosphere
- Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of content editing tools
To apply please submit CV to:
Contact: 017 600 929 / 093 600 929 for details
Location: St. 598c, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh