Business development executives are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase added offerings. As such, business development executives play an integral role in companies’ longevity.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Sales or marketing experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Good networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with research skills.
To apply please submit CV to:
Contact: 017 600 929 / 093 600 929 for details
Location: St. 598c, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh